Reservations are guaranteed when confirmed with a University Department chart string. All rooms booked via reservation only; no walk-ins.
For a single room, cancellation without penalty must be received at least three full days prior to reservation date. Cancellation received within 72 hours of reservation date will be charged the full room rate. Guest room block cancellation policy (block of 5 rooms or more): rooms must be canceled 30 days prior to check in date or the full room rate will be charged.
Room rate for official University guests is $190 per night. All rooms outfitted with one queen or two double beds per room.
All room charges are invoiced directly to the host University department's chart string number that is provided when the reservation is made.
- Wireless internet connections
- Clock charging station
- Flatscreen television with cable channels
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily maid service
- Daily newspaper
- In-room alarm clock
- In-room hair dryer
- Ice service
- Telephone with unlimited local calling and voice mail
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon tea (on request)
- Complimentary soft drinks and snacks
- Complimentary toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soaps and more
- Feather pillows